Friday, May 9, 2008

Fabulous Friday on Frequently Feline: Meet Sishya

For many folks, Friday heralds the end of the work week.

We have often hear the famous expression, "thank goodness it's Friday"- generally abbreviated to TGIF. I suspect that even our cats look forward to a good excuse to celebrate their human's time off and indulge in one of their favorite past times, the cat nap.

sishya

Jmuhjacat's beautiful kitty, Sishya epitomizes the art-form with aplomb, don't you agree? Let's give both of them a round of apaws as our Pet of the Week!

Please leave a conCATulatory comment for both of them!

2 comments:

Matt said...

The kitty looks so comfy. I wish I were doing the exact same thing right now.

Vicki said...

This kitty looks like there isn't a care in the world. I wish I could have such peace.