Friday, May 2, 2008

Fabulous Friday on Frequently Feline: Meet Bobbi

bobbiandbabe 
There is nothing quite as captivating to all horse lovers than  a delightful baby foal brought into the world.

So in keeping with Barbaro Week, I am pleased to announce the arrival of a Palomino AQHA filly named Bobbi (Calisand's Roberta) who sports a star and strip, 2 white socks and one white stocking. Her mom, Babe is doing well and is thrilled with her daughter.

Foaled on April 25, Bobbi was born 5 days before Barbaro's birthday. Since Barbaro is affectionately referred to as Bobby, I would not be at all surprised if he is smiling upon this adorable little girl.

bobbibabe1 
While horses may not be considered to be "pets" by everyone, Rosi's horses, (as are her dogs and cats) are part of her family.

Therefore, Bobbi has been chosen to be our Pet of the Week. Let's send congratulatory messages to Rosi, her proud "grandma", by leaving a comment for her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a stunning little girl!! God bless!

Vicki said...

She is just gorgeous. She looks like my Thunder when he was born. I hope you are going to keep her, I just couldn't sell her for anything. Big Congrats.

Janet Roper said...

What a little sweetie! I love the 2nd picture of her and her mom.
Harmony,
Janet Roper

Anonymous said...

Congrtulations! What a beautiful baby horse! Reminds me of my hero (King of the Cowboys) Roy Roger and the Smartest Horse in the Movies Trigger. Wishing you many happy trails through life together! Can't wait to see the updated pictures!..:-)
~rc~

Anonymous said...

I love babies congrats on that wonderful little filly. How can anyone say they are not pets they love us as much as we love them.I would love to see pictures of her growing into those long legs.

Anonymous said...

She is absoulutely beautiful! Enjoy her, though I know you will! :)