Friday, January 11, 2008

Where's Kitty?

whereskitty 
Our lilac point Oriental Shorhair cat, Hush Puppy has been consistently fascinated by the variety of planters containing silk ivy  around our house. They definitely offer him opportunites to blend in with the deep green leaves to find  that purrfect  hiding place.

He has thoroughly checked out each and every container around the house resulting in the choice of the basket which graces out garden tub.

He generally ventures into this basket while I luxuriate in our garden tub and I often wonder what may be motivating him to practice this repetitive behavior.

Does anyone have an idea what might be on his mind?  Being a neutered male, he certainly isn't a "peeping" Tom by any stretch of the imagination.

Leave a comment and help me solve this mystery, please!

 

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow, I had ro look very hard to see him hiding in the plant. I have always known cats to like digging in dirt, whether it be a house plant, or just regular dirt. Even though he isn't digging, maybe he just likes the feel of the dirt, and the greenery around it. But he sure is a cute one.

Astaryth said...

That picture Rocks! I had to look pretty closely before I spotted him. Very Cool!

Anonymous said...

If the plant is close to the tub, perhaps he enjoys the 'humidity' in that area. Wheezel loves to come in the bathroom when I shower (and it helps her asthma too!)

Anonymous said...

AW- THOSE RAG MUFFINS ARE TOO CUTE AND ALSO VERY TALENTED!! I HAVE 2 CATS AND ONE DOG. ALTHOUGH I LOVE MY DOG VERY MUCH, CATS ARE SO LOVING AND SO EASY TO TAKE CARE OF. THANKS FOR THE GREAT ARTICLE.
LOVE,
CHERYL
:>)