Friday, January 18, 2008

Cats and Music!

kittenguitar

They say that "music soothes the breast of the savage beast."

I bet that my friend Gene's kitten is considering whether to pounce on his guitar which appears to be laying in wait for capture . . .  or he is just waiting for the music to begin.

My kitties do love music, frequently curling up with me while I  listen to the classics. I found that their preference is Claude Debussy and J.S. Bach. They definitely have good taste!

Do you think it is a common practice for cat lovers to leave the radio on for kitties their cat servants are away? What type of music do you think kitties enjoy?

Please leave a comment and tell us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do always leave something on when I am out for the kitties and the puppies.Sometimes my husband and I argue over the channel to leave on when we are out lol. Maybe we pet lovers read into this - but I think they like something to listen to while we are gone.