Friday, April 11, 2008

Fabulous Friday on Frequently Feline: Meet Grace

Gracie

I just about collapsed in tears of laughter when I saw this photograph that Sondra sent me of her kitty, Grace. This is what Sondra wrote about the picture.

"I caught my 5-year Grace in this position during one of her afternoon naps in her favorite chair. She was not happy to be disturbed, but her position was so interesting that I couldn't help taking her picture.

"She sat there like this long enough for me to get 4 or 5 snapshots before going off in a huff to her alternate napping location, my king-sized Sleep Number bed! She prefers my husband's side of the bed because it's softer. "

I think that Grace's position in life deserves to feature her as Pet of the Week. Please add your congratulatory messages by leaving a comment for her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including this photo of my sweet Gracie in your Fabulous Friday entry. She truly is the most undaunted feline who has ever shared my life.

Her "position" in life seems to be anywhere she wants to be!

Skylark

Vicki said...

Aww, this is priceless! I am cackling my head off. She looks like the queen of the roost! And I am sure she is loved dearly.

Anonymous said...

this is so cute...I frequently find my chubby Missy Toe is similar positions...having 6 cats, I'm never at a lost for a smile!

The Snits said...

Even MOI would hesitate before tangling with her! She is a beauty, if a bit tough looking LOL.

Pretty Kitty!

(BTW: Gracie Gives new meaning to the phrase "Fat Cats".)