Monday, February 18, 2008

THE ARISTOCATS -Walt Disney- Special Edition

AristocatsSEDVDBoxart
I can't remember when I was more enchanted with an animated feature. If you love cats and want to experience a fanciful, fabulous film, then the exciting new release of Walt Disney's THE ARISTOCATS, Special Edition is for you. The entire family will be captivated by this new digital release, which contains interactive games and activities, special features and an abundance of amewsing material to explore.

Set in the heart of Paris, Duchess, a pampered high society cat  and her kittens, doted upon by their wealthy caretaker, enjoy the high life.  But the plot thickens. It appears that Madame's butler, Edgar, has an agenda of his own. After overhearing Madame and her attorney making her will, leaving her entire estate to her cats, greedy Edgar decides to take matters into his own hands and get rid of the cats. Since he would be the sole heir should the cats no longer exist, he wraps them up into a basket releasing them into a distant stream, far from their home.

Thus sets the stage for the adventures upon which Duchess and her kittens embark as they attempt to get back to their mansion and mistress.

Of course romance fills the air when the handsome free-spirited Tom cat named Thomas O'Malley appears on the scene. Since O'Malley is very street smart and hangs around with a group of Jazz loving cats, using their wile and resources they join together to  rescue Duchess and her kittens, starting  a journey to return them home.

But just when you think that Duchess and her kittens'  troubles are over, ending with a happy home-coming reunion, Edgar has another evil plot up his sleeve.

What other dangers will Duchess and her kittens have to endure? There is a lot of excitement and surprises ahead.

Of course I won't tell you the rest of the story. I wouldn't want to ruin the ending.

However I strongly recommend that you get a copy of this purrfectly delightful remake of the classic animated movie, THE ARISTOCATS, Special Edition. Containing a spectacular soundtrack which includes the popular favorite, "Ev'rybody Wants to Be a Cat", I know you will be as enchanted with the film as I was.

2 comments:

Astaryth said...

This has always been one of my favorite Disney flics, and this edition hasn't changed that. When it came out I told G I was getting a copy to replace the VHS version we have. I'm slowly replacing all of my VHS Disney stuff with DVDs as they come out. I -really- liked all the neat extras that came with this version. VERY nice.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... I might have to look into that. Kylee is supposed to spend a weekend day with me soon, I bet she'd like it too!