Sunday, June 28, 2009

Silent Sunday on Frequently Feline

I love British Shorthairs, especially classic silver tabbies. They are the "cat's meow" as far as I am concerned. These two kitties, named AC and DC, are definitely affected by a box of catnip. I wonder which one is "hogging" the goodies.

This video was uploaded to YouTube by Sanshine020. Now if I only understood the Reggae music lyrics in German.

Sanshine020's title for the video is "AC en DC high van de catnip.
Enjoy watching the video, and if your kitties are watching as well, but have not caught a contact catnip buzz, maybe you can give them some for their delight.



Did you enjoy this video? Please leave a comment and let me know.

4 comments:

kattaddorra said...

The cats are really gorgeous, lovely to see them having fun.

Vicki said...

Really pretty cats, I don't think I have ever seen them marked so nicely.

jmuhj said...

Those beauties are BLITZED! Love the video -- great jam, gorgeous felines! and amazing catrobatics!

Amy said...

Love the video. I have a long hair tortie cat who will roll in the cat nip and stay high for most of the day. The others follow her around because she smells so good.