Friday, June 19, 2009

Fabulous Friday on Frequently Feline:Meet the Boys


The famous expression, " good things come in threes" fits this photograph.

I think this is true, and I bet that these adorable Shih -Tzus, who own my friend Vicki will agree with the statement. They sure know what side of their bread is buttered. Talk about spoiled pooches:)

Meet Zach, Teetoe, and Oscar, and congratulate them for being our "pets of the week" , and please leave a congratulatory comment for the boys and their adoring fur-mom.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Precious to say the least. I know their new mom will get lots of giggles watching them grow. Congrats om being pet of the week.

Vicki said...

carThese little dogs are so very sweet, and can be so funny at times. Since I just lost my eleven-year-old Great Pyrenees on Mothers day, they have helped me so much to deal with the grief of losing him.